Saturday, May 5, 2007

the third: belladonna

wow...what a person will go through to make money and create something to get another off...I will take the real thing and a sex toy over just a sex toy any day of the week. She is cute but damn, sitting for 15 minutes with stuff all over your face...nope, couldn't do it. Too claustrophobic...she is cute, though, and am tempted to go out and get a video. Wonder just how good she is...hmm. I once dated someone in the sex industry...to my surprise, the sex was not as good as with other people. Of course, that could very well be a reflection of our incompatibility, or I suck as a lover...or she did, one of the two. I am having phenomenal sex now...and that is all that matters...except, maybe...

This which I may have to send off to a friend of mine...
if only they were not so far away...

2 comments:

This comment has been removed by the author.

Umm...just checked out her website. She's hardcore, my friend. And how.

As for the rest, good sex is in the, um, eye of the beholder. Or, you know, wherever it is you like to put it. ;)

If the current sex is phenomenal, likely you can cross sucking as a lover off your list, no? I tend to think that most people working in the sex industry have a lot of issues, and would expect the sex to be complicated because of it.

Oh, and too bad about your friend being so far away. I wonder if it was your intention to send that gift before or after making the mold...